No angle cuts necessary! Our brackets take the guesswork out of figuring out complicated cuts. Screw it together and you are ready to go! Afraid to use a saw? Most local lumberyards will cut your lumber for you – remember to bring your lumber cut list with you when you shop! Cover with your choice of finishing materials and step back and admire your work!
Designed to use inexpensive 2X2 lumber (actual dimensions are slightly smaller–lumber not included), this kit is a great, cost-effective way to build the DIY structure that can save you thousands of dollars compared to ready-made sheds!
Our E-Z Frame Brackets are made from a heavy-duty polypropylene material that doesn’t rust like similar metal products. Our brackets also have a built-in UV inhibitor that prevents them from cracking or getting brittle in the sun or extreme cold!
THIS KIT INCLUDES:
• (16) 90-Degree Brackets
• (15) 120-Degree Brackets
• (26) 30-Degree Brackets
• (46) T-Brackets
• Step by step instructions and lumber cut list
• LUMBER NOT INCLUDED
NEEDED TO COMPLETE THIS KIT:
• (40) 2X2X8′ lumber
• Roof for the chicken run: 54 SQFT of over material
• Roof for the chicken coop: 18 SQFT of over material
• Chicken run walls: 144 SQFT of cover material
• Chicken coop walls: 96 SQFT of cover material
• (400) 1 1/4″ wood screws
• Recommended: Platform of concrete, concrete blocks, railroad ties or treated lumber
CHICKEN COOP AND RUN DETAILS:
• Chicken Run: 8 Ft. W X 6 Ft. D
• Chicken Coop: 8 Ft. W X 2 Ft. D
• Overall Height: 8 Ft. 6 In.
• Sidewall height: 6 Ft.
• Front and Back Door Height: 6 Ft. 8 In.
• Front and Back Door Width: 3 Ft.
• Middle Chicken Door Height: 12 In.
• Middle Chicken Door Width: 12 In.
Our kits do not include lumber as we strive to keep shipping costs low for our customers.
100% made in the USA!
- 2 Door(s)
- Chicken Run
- Nesting Box(es)
- Number of Levels: 1 – Level
- Chicken Capacity: 7